OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates.
DURATION: Long term
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Web developer is a senior professional position responsible for leading a small and agile software engineering team, do task scheduling and software development cycle management.
- Lead a small and agile software engineering team, do task scheduling and software development cycle management.
- Ability to communicate with the project managers and the clients themselves.
- Develop software architecture, document it and do necessary changes along with the software development.
- Do a basic change management and refactoring of the developed software.
- Motivate, educate and help team members in any kind of questions and issues
- University degree in relevant field,
- 3+ year experience in software engineering field:
- Experience in server side programming languages: Python, Java, C++, PHP or similar.
- Experience in server side programming technologies and platforms: Linux, Nginx/uwsgi, Apache, etc.
- Experience in web protocols (HTTP/S, TCP/IP, UDP, etc.) as well as data exchange protocols (SOAP, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC, etc.)
- Experience in database design and administration: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle or similar.
- Experience in OOP/OOD paradigms.
- Experience in version control systems.
- Willingness and abilities to learn anything new: programming language, database system or technology.
- Experience in supervising programming team of at least 3 people.
- Familiarity of JIRA (atlassian) or similar project management tools would be an advantage.
- Experience in real-world software development cycles: design/prototyping/implementation/support.
REMUNERATION – competitive rate depending on qualifications,
Interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating "Web developer" in the subject of the emails or deliver them to VXSoft LLC at the address: 24D Baghramyan ave. 3-th floor (Campus of the National Academy of Sciences, building of Scientific Library, 3-rd floor, office of the VXSoft) on weekdays from 10:00 to 17:00. No phone queries are proposed for applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ABOUT COMPANY: VXSoft Limited is an Ireland-based company representing world class programmers with long- standing experience in e-Governance. The company has a representative office in Yerevan, and outsources a major part of its software development work to the local team in Armenia. The company’s experience varies from the development of on-line transactional systems such as vehicle registration systems, electronic business registers, on-line interactive reporting systems for tax and customs administration, electronic document management systems to banking transaction analysis systems.