The “MulberryGroupware” electronic document management system was introduced into the Government of Armenia in May 2007 and is currently being used by more than 65 Government institutions. The total number of civil servant users is approximately 15000. The number of documents processed through the systems is around 1,000,000 annually. The system provides automated document exchange between Government entities and at present more than 70% of documents are exchanged electronically.
The modernised and upgraded electronic document management system allows these Government agencies to enhance their efficiency, and enable transformation of additional tasks such as voting, discussion, etc. from paper to electronic platform. It provides the Government an opportunity to increase significantly its control over implementation of both Government and the Prime Minister’s decisions, and track documents within Ministries. As a result of EDMS modernization, Government agencies have faster access to documents, are able to increase the number of online applications from citizens, and share public information via their websites without additional effort and resources. The system manages all incoming and outgoing documents at public and internal security levels.
Software solutions delivered:
Development of software specifications for programming teams
- Development of software integration methodology and specifications
- Software development installation and testing
- User acceptance testing
- Business process analysis
- Management consulting
- Change management strategy development and implementation
- Development of online training curricula and methodology
- Development of user and administration manuals
- System stress testing
- Training of different user groups
- Software integration with other e-gov systems